sábado, 18 de julio de 2015

El Sindrome de Popeye: Cuando el Ego es Mayor que el Cerebro.


Shared from Zite
Hay ejecutivos que no son coacheables. Este artículo habla de algunos de ellos.


 Are You A Coachable Leader?

Resultado de imagen para popeyebusiness2community.com - Recently, I had a conversation with an executive coach who was new to the business and I asked her a pointed question; "What is your rate of success with coaching managers?" This new consultant immediately shot back, "100 percent successful. Every person I coach benefits and succeeds from my expertise." After 25 years of being an executive coach, I had three thoughts; one, my track record sucks. Two, her clientele must be exclusively comprised of managers who are facing no challenges and are on the fast track to success. Or three, she's lying.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario