lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

10 Hábitos Matutinos para la Gente Exitosa

Shared from Zite
Hay hábitos matutinos que pueden ayudarnos a ser más efectivos a lo largo del día y de nuestra vida. Aqui van algunos para considerarlos.

[thumbnail]

10 Morning Habits of Highly Successful People

suburbia-unwrapped.com - I am a morning person. There are a number of people who think that morning is the worst time of the entire day. They drag themselves crankily out of bed and drink 4 cups of coffee before cracking their eyes halfway open to greet the day. While I don't wake up singing, I definitely hit the ground running when I get up in the morning. It is my most productive time of day and getting my to do list done early leaves me feeling positive the whole day through. Your morning habits have a huge impact on your mental outlook as well as your physical being. According to Forbes, morning people are successful people. Studies have shown that your willpower is the strongest first thing in the morning. You are most productive early in the morning before exhaustion and other priorities get in your way. So, stop hitting the snooze button and adopt these 10 morning habits of highly successful people!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario