miércoles, 5 de febrero de 2020

Cambio de Ambiente para Modificar Hábitos

¿Estas pensando en cambiar alguno de tus comportamientos o hábitos?. Este artículo te ayudará a remover obstáculos y generar incentivos.

Want to Change Your Behavior? Make These 2 Changes to Your Environment First
 In full disclosure, I've got quite a few behaviors I'd like to change--I like to down French fries when I'm stressed out, for example. And since you're human like me, I'm guessing you've got some areas you'd like to tackle, too. You also might need to initiate change within your team to keep your company competitive in a rapidly shifting market.

Leerlo en:  https://www.inc.com/wanda-thibodeaux/want-to-change-your-behavior-make-these-2-changes-to-your-environment-first.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario