lunes, 29 de junio de 2015

Los 7 Mitos del Coaching




Algunas ideas interesantes que desmistifican que es y que no es coaching.
 
right and wrong
http://www.adaringadventure.com/life-coaching/7-life-coaching-myths/

If I have been told, ‘Life Coaches are just therapists without the training’ once, I must have been told it a hundred times.
Only last week I was told my a total stranger on Twitter that I was a ‘fucking dumbass idiot and have no right to be telling people what to do with their lives‘.
Well, I’m not sure about the fucking dumbass idiot remark.
After all, I did sprain my ankle a few weeks ago by falling in a hole my own dog had dug and I’d covered up with leaves so nobody could see it – so he may have a point.
But the ‘telling people what to do with their lives‘ was way off the mark, as are all of the following Life Coaching myths in some way, shape or form.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario